Racing For A Cure – Hawai’i Program Summary
To view our current fundraiser f0r Lavaman Waikoloa 2015, click here.
To view our fundraiser from Lavaman Waikoloa 2014, click here.
To view our fundraiser from Lavaman Keauhou 2013, click here.
The chance of a lifetime to race an Olympic distance triathlon as an individual or relay team in the beautiful backdrop of the West Coast of Hawai’i Island. Commit yourself to your health and sign up today!
Scroll down after watching this video:
Here is what you get as a member of the Racing for a Cure Hawai’i for Lavaman Waikoloa:
- Complimentary team race jersey, merchandise and team discounts (>$200 value).
- Be a part of a local and nationally sponsored team.
- Lavaman Waikoloa charity race entry (<$350 value).
- This race is USAT sanctioned, and brings over 15oo competitors each year from all over the world.
- Group training sessions with like-minded teammates, many of who will be racing for the first time.
- Knowledgeable coaches who will set you up for success.(>$300 value).
- Team Spirit events, including a banquet hosted by Chef and triathlete, Helgi Olafson (PRICELESS).
- Prizes for top fundraisers($$$)
EARN a sense of accomplishment by using your will to succeed along with the support of “Ohana” (Hawaiian for “Family”)
- Contact Us for a complete registration packet or for more information on our program.
Please note that as a team member you will be required to complete a minimum fundraising goal, but with such great value and a great team we will accomplish this together!
- Individual – $1,000
- Team of 2 – $1,500
- Team of 3 – $2,000
Our commitment: The Helgi Olafson Foundation is committed to making a difference in the lives of others with arthritis through programs like this Lavaman Fundraiser, which will produce 2/3 of the profits for donation to other 501c3 nonprofit organizations like the Arthritis National Research Foundation (ANRF), while the other 1/3 goes to carrying on the mission of HOF’s own socially responsible programs.